Carbon Budget of Boreal Forests.
Lesson 3: Results
and Criteria to Use
Congratulations, you have finished the course! If you want to dig deeper into the subject, the links on the previous page are a good start.
You have completed the lesson on "Results and Criteria to Use".
We have covered:
- The importance of studying carbon sequestration by forests.
- Current research in this field.
- The general methodology of the estimation of the carbon budget.
- The approaches to investigate carbon budget in different pools of the forest ecosystem.
- The methodology of the estimation of carbon in wood products.
- Carbon storage in the forest ecosystem over three rotations.
- The criteria for the estimation of the carbon budget.
We wish you well in your learning and application in this field!